Essential oils are diffused from plants, herbs, and flowers and some have been found to offer medicinal benefits. While there are many essential oils that can be used in a variety of ways, there are five that should be considered staples in every person’s oil arsenal. With this information, individuals will feel confident knowing the top essential oils they should use and why.
- Lemon essential oil offers a pleasant smell to homemade cleaning products. It also takes away the sting of bug bites and can be used to regrow hair when it begins thinning on the scalp.
- Oregano oil is antimicrobial, antiviral, and anti-parasitic. This oil needs to be diluted to ensure it will not cause irritation when applied topically. This can also be used in a diffuser during times of illness.
- Lavender essential oil makes an inviting and relaxing air freshener and can be used to help bring on sleep. It also helps with digestion and stress and has been shown to help with hair growth.
- Frankincense essential oil can be used to treat acne, wounds, and burns and has also been found to fight cancer. This oil works beautifully when added to a person’s bath for soaking.
- Peppermint oil is not only good for treating bad breath, it also helps with digestive issues. Rubbing a small amount on the back of the neck will help a person to feel energized all day.
Those who would like to learn more about the benefits of essential oils and how to use them should check out https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8bz8DRvCiRg. This video offers a review of the Essential Oils Desk Reference 7th Edition. This book is full of vital information on using essential oils and contains over 600 pages.
This is one of those books essential oil enthusiasts will keep out and use on a daily basis because of its vast material. With this book, you can easily find out what you need to know without conducting hours of research and finding erroneous information. Purchase your copy today so you can be sure you can educate yourself on the many benefits of using essential oils in a variety of ways.